Beached.
[html]

He was hard to read, this wolf. It made Seyonne a little nervous, though he didn't let it show. His ears flicked as he learned the wolf's name, Gabriel, and he committed it memory immediately. It was an easy name, and Gabriel as an individual was impossible to forget. His next words hurt a little, despite how true they were. He relaxed his ruse a little, not bothering to hide how tired he was now. Then Gabriel went on to talk about his "clan", which Seyonne assumed was more or less the same as a pack. The mention of a prior fox in the clan made him smile a bit, though he didn't miss the request at the end. He doubted he would mind working for someone that realized he wasn't worthless. Maybe not forever, or for any long period of time, but for awhile it might be nice to be proactive again. He was boring of the wandering lifestyle, it was true. He snorted in time with Gabriel as he mentioned that he might be easy pickings, but for a different reason. He was confident in his ability to flirt with danger but never fall prey to it. Then again, maybe it was best not to flirt too often.

He stayed quiet for a long moment, staring into Gabriel's eyes intently. His brows were knit together in thought, even as he began speaking. "Well, Gabriel, I must admit it would be nice to rest for a bit in safety. I didn't have a direction in mind anyway." He paused, face relaxing, and shifted his weight. He couldn't help but wince as sand bit into his cuts. "Being some sort of friend to a pack doesn't sound too bad either. Though I won't lie to you and say I'm willing to throw myself into anything." He was trying to retain a bit of dignity with this last statement. To say his ego was bruised was rather an understatement. Not only had Gabriel saved him from his epic fail of being stuck on a rock, but now he was offering to provide some kind of sanctuary. Even if the sanctuary may have strings attached, it was more than what he had ever accepted from anyone before. "Oh, and my name is Seyonne." He paused awkwardly for a heartbeat. "Lead the way to this clan of yours?" He perked up a bit as he tried to look confident and ready for whatever may come.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread