There was a silver circle sign
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">WC: 322 {3 points}

Sepirah was glad to see that Itachi was surprised by the way she acted. She wanted to make the pup feel good and didn’t need him upset at her. The dark princess was a bit concerned to see that it took him a while before she was allowed to walk with him, though she was happy that she was able to spend some time with the pup. Perhaps she could build a nice bond with him and teach him he was older. She could turn this pup into a fine young warrior. Her smile widened before she wagged her tail as she trotted along at his side. She couldn’t help but get over his looks though. She wanted to wait before asking about his family. She didn’t want to seem rude.

Sepirah was glad to hear that the male pup was welcome to thinking of ideas that she and Kaena could do along the beach. Little did she know that this pup was related to her. She smiled to his idea. ”That sounds like a wonderful idea. Perhaps if the water isn’t too cold we could splash around for a bit.” The dark princess paused when she realized that this pup didn’t even know who her grandmother was. She gave a light chuckle before leaning her head down. ”My apologizes, I didn’t even mention who my grandmother is. Her name is Kaena Lykoi. Perhaps you’ve heard of her?”

Sepirah wanted to bring a bit of fun to the pup. She reached down and moved to grab him with her jaws. She would gently lift the pup onto her back and smile. She was happy to hear the pup’s name. The jackal wagged her tail as she padded along. ”My name’s Sepirah. It’s a pleasure to meet you Itachi.” She chuckled and looked up to the sky as she moved along, the water brushing against her paws. ”Enjoying the view up there kid?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread