And she was waiting at the door
[html]

Pale eyes watched the young boy as he continued his arched path around Silas. After Silas spoke, however, the boy decided to turn and face him. Silas was curiously studying the strange crimson purple gaze, but the blonde boy wanted to know whether or not he knew of his mother. The Russian couldn’t help but let his familiar Cheshire grin find his features. "Of course I know your mozher," he responded. Not only did he know his mother, but he loved his mother. Yet he figured this was hardly the conversation to admit that. "She leeves just down zhe hall from me in zhe mansion." In his mind’s eyes he could picture the door that lead to her room. He could not count all the times he had looked down the hallway longingly, hoping the princess’ door would creak open and Halo would emerge.

"My name ees Silas," he told the boy, thinking that perhaps if he made things slightly more personal the youth would not want to wander away as quickly as he did before. Though he would try to protect Itachi no matter what, it would of course be helpful if the boy wanted his protection. "Vhat ees yours?"

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread