[M] - One People, One Struggle
[html]
SSWM WC:523
got lost in the fire, my fatal desire

It would barely take too much time for the hulking black beast of a being had come to the door that Daisuke was leaning on, trying to get the attention of the store owner. Daisuke would barely disrespect the beast by going in uninvited. Daisuke was fairly intimidated by the size of the mohawked man, and though he found the man to be somewhat attractive (Jazper was well built, and very handsome in the eyes of the golden man) Daisuke knew that those muscles and those claws were dangerous. It didn't affect the way Daisuke acted around Jazper non the less, simply because Daisuke was too busy not caring about if the man would attack him or not, but instead he did worry about being him around Jazper. He never really did have too much of a problem being him though. As soon as the door opened, Daisuke pulled away and put his mouth on his joint for a puff before Jazper had greeted him. The punk smiled to his larger friend. Hey Jazzy, my man! Daisuke spoke, a huge grin on his stoned face as he had looked at his golden eyed friend. Life has been pretty good to me. Been here and there and everywhere, but it's been really fun. the man spoke, giggling softly. From the last time Jazper saw Daisuke, Dai had been in better physical health, since there had been more food around, as well as the fact that the man still had the tip of his tail and there weren't so many scars as there was now. Daisuke still didn't find himself to be in ill health though, simply because he did not feel ill. He felt pretty awesome most of the time, only weak when he hadn't been able to find some sort of food. Other than that, he was all good.

Hey Jaz, I sorta have a problem. the man spoke to the other before he had taken the guitar from his back and he had turned it towards the other wolfman. He revealed that the very last string had been snapped. I brokes it... the man spoke, ignorant to the fact that all he needed was another string and then he would be good to go. Daisuke had been pretty dumb when it came to fixing things, simply because he had no clue that things could be fixed, since he had little to no knowledge about human made things, and alas, this guitar was human made and also since Daisuke was stupid to the luperci world as well, he still was in the dark about some things that they could do easier now that they had thumbs. Daisuke would learn with time. That's all he really needed, and one day he'd learn something worthwhile. Is it broken forever? the man asked before he took another hit off of his joint and then found himself rude for not offering some to Jazper. He figured that now would be the time to do so.

You want to hit this, Jazzy? Daisuke asked, holding the joint towards the man and gesturing for him to take it.

code with permission by jeroldine
Image by umbree
[/html]

Messages In This Thread