[M] - One People, One Struggle
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: SSWMWC: 589
I've been denied, All the best,
Ultra Sex.

Jazz-man had asked the golden serpent where the fancy scars had come from. There was a noticeable concern in his voice, and Daisuke seemed to giggle not only because he was stoned, but because it was funny that the man was concerned about little ol' Daisuke. Daisuke also felt honored that the man would be concerned about the punk's well fare. Jus' me an' a few friends playin' too hard, that's all. the man spoke to his giant of a friend. It was a lie straight through his teeth though, these were obviously all scars from hard impacts of claw and teeth. Minus the one scar on his ankle, and the two scars on his muzzle and you have yourself every other scar being from an Inferni member. He'd encountered that red secui male twice, both times he had caused damage, and then he had met some big lupus with a cross around his neck, which was the culprit of the tip of Daisuke's tail missing. Let's just say that snakes like to bite. the man giggled, tugging his right ear that was torn in the middle of it, but still pierced with that long metal bar. His giggle was prolonged and only explained as a stoned one, but as soon as Jazper had continued to speak, his attention was brought back to the issue of his guitar and it being broken.

Daisuke listened intently as the man had explained to him that string broke all the time. He also moved behind a desk and opened a magic drawer and pulled out some folder things that Daisuke had never seen before now. He picked a few of them up and picked out the string that was for the right one that broke. He looked at Jazper and then he looked at the guitar. The joint was still in his hand so he figured he needed to get rid of that first. Jazper had asked a few questions, but Daisuke was pretty distracted with trying to get rid of the things in his hands so he had only listened to only the second question before the joint had been passed from his hand to his friend's. Hitting it is what it's called. the man answered a question he wasn't listening to, it probably just locked away in his subconscious or his stoned mind just didn't process the question fast enough. Whichever. Depends on if you want to look at Daisuke as a genius or a stupid ass.

You'll feel something in a minute, take another hit or two. Then pass it back to me, and then we'll just be one big happy family. the man rhymed, giggling heartily after he had done so, him thinking that he was the most hilarious motherfucker on the face of the planet at the moment. Then he had taken a seat on the ground for a moment as he tried to figure out what to do with this string and guitar. He started with taking off the remains of the old string and setting it on the floor and then he thought back to what Jazper just explained to him, about just having to wrap the string around both knobs until it plays right. Daisuke figured it was simple enough and he did so within a few more minutes of his and Jazzy's time. Hey, Thanks Jazzy-man. There anything I can do to repay ya? the man asked, cocking his head lightly, wondering if the man needed this punk for anything specific.

Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of faggot, faggot, faggot

[/html]

Messages In This Thread