all the stars and boulevards
[html]

SSWM: 197

Cypress, whose dark fur mirrored Gabriel’s own if a shade or two cooler, responded warmly to his approach. The sign of submissiveness and puppy-like antics made Gabriel realize exactly how wolf-like these boys were. He smiled slightly, and nodded in response to the boy’s query. Anu’s voice pulled him away, finding that she understood his undertone. How odd that the two of them would make such children. They were certainly their mother’s, this he was clear on. Not even Talitha had been so frightened of the world, though she had learned quickly there was much to fear.

“I would hope this place doesn’t see much of people like me,” he replied to her. As the other boy leaned forward, Gabriel moved to meet his nose, taking in the scents that were not his own. The boys did not bear his masculine, smoky scent, and once more he was glad. Perhaps no one would know of his involvement and this would keep them safe. Satisfied with his investigation for the time, he dropped a hand to his back and produced the small antlers. “I brought these for the boys,” he said. “Ezekiel used to love chewing on them.”

<style>
.gabe-fireiron .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fireiron p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fireiron b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fireiron {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... ndiron.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fireiron .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread