M - Forever Today dnd
[html]
ooc: meh i suck i know T.T, and that sounds fine to me.

Daisuke was stuck in his own little world for some time, strumming on his guitar, his fingers working against each string as he made p a melody and went along with it as easily as he could. As he went along, his eyes closed and his head bowed, ears pointed towards his guitar. Schwarz would trot his larger body towards his friend, almost master really, the feline grew bigger and bigger every month, and now that he was a year, he was almost full grown. The feline already came up to a little bit past Daisuke's knee. It was obvious now that the little kitten had been mottled of blood and had some feral feline blood within him that made him larger than the human-bred domesticated felines. The feline's large paws would brush silently on the rocky ground in front of Daisuke's den as the tuxedoed feline moved to lay down in the sun next to his friend-master. The feline's fue tipped ears would twitch at the sound of the guitar as Daisuke played it fluently, only taking the marijuana cigarette out of his mouth every so often for a good air of breath. When he had stopped to take a good breath of fresh air, the stench of blood was quick to enter his sensitive luperci nose. It made his nose wrinkle for a moment, and Schwarz himself had started to growl lightly what the smell. "~who's that, Daisuke?~" growled the feline, wondering who could be bleeding enough for them to smell it so distinctly on the air like that.

Their question of who it was would be answered before Daisuke would be able to answer back to the feline, a black and white femme moving out to where she was visible by the golden wolven. Daisuke let a small smile rest on his face, it being as kind as possible. "M'lady, you look hurt, do you need help?" Daisuke asked the woman, tossing his head towards the woman as he held his eyes on the woman and her unique appearance. She had a split face, half black and half white, and then she had mismatched silver and magenta eyes. She was overall very interesting looking, and Daisuke couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. "My name's Daisuke, and this is Schwarz, by the way. Who are you, m'lady?" the punk spoke before he took another drag off of his joint and pointing at Schwarz when need be and whatnot. Daisuke held his ocean blue eyes on the woman though, wondering who she was and what the hell happened to her.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread