Friendship Offering
[html]

+5

Niro was just as glad as Nayati that he was not the only one who did not leave his pack much, but Nayati was the one who seemed to make a step outside of his own while Niro stayed close to his home. When the subject changed to his injury he nodded, wondering how long Nayati wanted a confirmation on why Niro had a limp… he tried not to think about the leg itself, and knew in time it would become good as new. It wouldn’t be long now where he wuld be able to hunt once again.

I’m afraid so, I took a wrong move, got too cocky and instead of one of the more… able wolves I lead the head on attack, I still don’t even know if we got the stupid thing. But the others they have been very helpful yes, they keep up with the stores we need, I just wish I could help… I’d ben stuck in my wolf form… for I don’t know how long.

He suddenly realized he was complaining. He stopped then shrugged. He wouldn’t mention how painful it was, he’d fainted when the Moose had thrown him. He raised his hand though with the now missing pinky.

She did more than break my leg though, battle scars to tell my children about and warn them that there is such a thing as being overconfident I suppose.

Though he remembered the day in bits and pieces he remembered being tossed by the Moose and then his hand, being the closest thing to her, was stomped on, shattering the bones in his pinky to what he’d been sure was nothing but dust whe Alaine had gotten there to look at it. He had learned that his pack was good in a pinch, as they had been down by one more and they still either got the moose away from him or they killed her. he wasn’t sure if he wanted to find out though. The change in subject was relieving and he smiled again.

Oh birds are not for everyone. It takes great patience to work with them, I’ve learned that the hard way, they have a delicate demeanor, and if it’s broken all hell breaks loose. So I can understand others not using them.

He said turning to Tobias, who was an excellent example of that because Niro couldn’t help but neglect the poor bird during Niro’s imprisonment in his four legged form. He was easing his way back into the hawks good graces. Niro could tell Nayati was much of a business man, and it seemed so up to the end of their meeting though the prospect of actually learning something more about hunting was an exciting though.

That would be a good idea, I’m sure we’ll see each other again soon.

He said and saw Nayati out of the pack and on his way to his own packlands. So he may have gained a new friend, and he also had new furs in which he could work with, he wasn’t going to have a boring healing time as he thought he would before Nayati came up to trade.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread