Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

ooc: Hi! Welcome to Souls! :3

Skye was in a good mood; her thick fur protected her from the coldness that was setting in, and it seemed it was setting in fast; it was winter, so the days were shorter and the night seemed to come faster and faster than it normally did. The world was bathed in darkness; or, it would be, if the moon wasn't bright and shining, spilling its light on everything it touched.

Skye had accepted a member into their ranks just hours before, and she was happy. But then, she heard a howl that split the night; was it...?

She raced, in her Optime form, to the howl that had sounded through the thick and dense forests in the territory that was her pack, and stopped when she found a canine. She had the scent of a wolf, but also of another - perhaps dog? It didn't matter. She wasn't trespassing, so she assumed that she, too, wanted to join the pack. How wonderful! Two joiners in one day. The pack was growing each day, and Skye hoped it would keep that way.

"Hello," she said, a semi-formal note in her voice. "I'm Skye Collins, the co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. May I help you?"

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread