Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

((OOC: I need a table... I think I'll make one.))

The younger brown wolf had been dozing off again. It was the crunching of feet coming her way that woke her from her trance, head snapping up as if she'd been shot. Of course, the yelp helped to add to the whole 'suddenly shot' effect. She was in her lupus form, of course, so tilting her head up a bit to look at the other wolf with tired eyes was the only way to spot the light-colored coat and the beautiful red-hued eyes. And then, slowly, the other's words sunk in.

Co-leader. Get your stupid fat head down, you idiot! Sky's mind screamed, her head following unspoken instructions. The tiny cracking sound that came from one of her joints earned another tiny squeak, before finally, barrings together, the hybrid coughed and found her voice.

"Good Hunt, Missus. Actually, you're just one of the wolves I hoped to see." Her voice cracked a bit, and smoothed out as she continued. "I've traveled for many days now, so forgive me if I sound tired. My name, and this might amuse you Missus, is Sky. Sky Katruk. I've traveled this far in hopes of joining Cercatori D'Arte." Head low, but a wry smile warming the hybrid's expression into something much more friendly than exhaustion, young miss Sky seemed plenty ready to strut her singing stuff. "An artistic pack, right? Got any song requests?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread