Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

ooc: Sky's very pretty. :3 And so's her singing! xD i'll accept her, and then we can continue the thread. :3

Skye suddenly forgot everything as the young girl who wanted to join Cercatori d'Arte sang; it was like her voice was an instrument all her own, pure and beautiful and soft. She waited until she was done, and when she was, she clapped her hands; it seemed the only thing to do after such a performance.

"Wow! You're quite the beautiful singer," Skye complimented. And she was; Skye had never heard singing like that; in fact, the only time she'd really heard music was from Shawchert's flute and other instruments like Pixie's guitar. She'd never heard such sounds come from a wolf's throat before, and was glad to be aware of this now. She smiled at her, sure she'd be a wonderful addition to the pack.

"I'm sure you'll fit wonderfully in the pack," she said, delighted. "Are there any other skills you have?"

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread