Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

As she heard the clapping from the paler wolf, Sky's head slowly rose, her body following, leaving no trace of the bow as her arm came down to her side. The dog in her forced that long tail to sway side to side, less than quickly. "So you liked it? Thank you so much!" The smile on her face was bright and shining, contrasting the wolfdog's icey blue eyes in a stunning way. Clear as day, she was impressed with herself almost as much as Skye was with her.

Upon hearing that she'd been admitted into the pack however, Sky seemed to start bubbling, despite her numbing chills. "Skills other than singing... I believe I've said that I can sketch and write, but more towards packlife, and helping out around there... I can hunt very well on my own, and I'm a quick fighter, if not totally brutal." She listed off her other skills with fingers held up for each one, thinking hard as to what she was good at.

"I can tolerate pups, in case the parents have to hunt or leave for whatever reason, and need a sitter. I make a mean gumbo, too!" The last bit was said with a grin and a laugh, before the wolfdog settled back into her calm state. "Not that I'm bragging... that's about all I'm good at, anyway." She snapped her arms behind her and rocked a bit on her paws, suddenly looking very young. "My sister taught me everything I know, and I've been on my own for a while. I adjust quickly though, and I can almost promise you that you'll have a good packmate in me."

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread