Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

ooc: yayyy! ^^ want to wrap this up?

Skye smiled as she heard the girl's exclamations of delight. She believed that every time a new member was accepted into any pack, it was a gest on the accepter's part; it was like she had opened up a new chapter to that person's life, and opened the door to let them start anew. And as the girl talked on, Skye grew happier. Sketching and writing, two of the things that Skye herself enjoyed. And although she laughed in her head at the thought of herself singing, she was glad there were others in her pack that shared her interests.

Skye laughed at the joke she'd made, glad to see that this new member also had a sense of humor. And the mention of pups brought her mind far away; there weren't any pups in Cercatori d'Arte...at least, not yet...those words chilled her heart and she involuntarily shuddered. Not yet...she wondered who would be the first? It didn't seem that any of the people in Cercatori d'Arte were very attracted to each other...yet.

She brought her mind back to the task on hand, banishing those strange thoughts, and smoothed her face into something more amiable. "I know I will," Skye said, and grinned once more. "It's nice to meet you, Sky, and I hope I see you around!"

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread