Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

OOC: Totally. This can be the last post, if you want. I've been planning on dragging mister captain into a thread with me next, if he's up to it. >3

Sky seemed to hear only a few words, her excitement bubbling up like an overflowing pot of pasta. Her mind raced. I've done it! I'm in a pack! I'm not alone anymore, and Skye seems like a super friend. If Dusk were here, she'd be proud of me, I just know it! She'd probably not totally approve of me being in a 'pansy artsy pack' but I could totally care less. Oh wait, she's talkinga gain! She perked her ears as if she'd been listening, and grinned. "Awesome, nice meeting you. There's a shelter nearby, right? I'm freezing!" And with that said, a new chapter did so open for Sky, and as the creators put pen to paper, few could guess the things she'd experience as a member of Cercatori D'Arte.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread