Explorations
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">CONTEST BREAKING MY TABLE GODDAMN

Fine eyebrows rose in quiet expectations as the dim wolf turned to face the coyote’s form. Oh, it shouldn’t have been a surprise to find that hostility sprouted out from the dark form the moment it was established that the other was a lowly, what, coyote? Silas’ more harmonic ways of life had inspired Halo to rethink her crude, racist view of wolves. The reluctance to that kind flowed back in now with full strength as the darker canine continued to spew out words of threat and general rudeness. Despite the heavy dislike from the wolf, Halo simply had to smile at the silly hide that the young wolf was wearing. A knife was directed in her general direction, but the hydra harboured no fear for this one.

The wolf was barely an adult in truth, and the heavy bear fur would both limit her movement and weight her down. Such an easy giant squid she would be, but Halo had not announced her presence only to turn this into a bloodbath. She felt the desire to change her mind though, for the wolf was being horribly out of line. Would she be just as brave after Halo had cut out her clever tongue? The thought made the beautiful Lykoi smile, though eyes quickly found the other approaching creature; the one revealed by his own pack mate. Yes, so this was indeed pack lands now? A scowl wanted to settle on the cream and copper hybrid’s face again, but she controlled her face carefully—did not allow a ripple of that heavy disapproval to make cracks in her mask.

Ears pulled backwards though, for it was ridiculous how they seemed intent on harming her. And here Mudbloods was the group with a reputation?
”Arrogance will eventually lead to your downfall, child,” she softly spoke, smiling still as the wolf was all words yet crawled toward the window and alternative escape route instead.
”Had I wished you harm I would not have called out a word of greeting,” It would be so easy to have the words turn sour on her tongue. Turning now, she made certain to have the male in her general focus. The girl couldn’t become a worthy obstacle even if she tried, but silence and stealth spoke louder than foolish words. He could be a problem.

She had the confirmation though, and even if it stung her entire being to do so, she turned fully from the door entrance and started to walk away, though stilly with ears hunting for every possible sound and a ruby eye resting on the male. She would leave quietly if she could, because for once she had not really carried ill intentions. The hybrid was disappointed, for she supposed she couldn’t change as long as there were such disgusting personalities out spreading the wildfire. She was a very bad person herself, but meeting with wolves that immediately put such weight on her blood from the moment they saw her made change impossible.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread