NEWS -- Survey Responses
I think that the disease idea is fantastic :3 It's like a returner to the original outbreak of the Luperci disease that got all of the canines, except now it's detrimental instead of evolutionary.

To comment on Izaak's concerns: True, others could not go about as if nothing ever happened. But there's always the choices that a) the character could be immune, as is a typical trend in many plots, b) the character could choose to have an immune gene that helps everyone (this would have to be debated, as not everyone could go around claiming to be immune and the hope of wolfdom -_-), and/or c) they can be in a non-contamination area, such as an area well-guarded from infected canines. Since summer's(this is faulty censored word, the answer should be evident >.>) coming up, the amount of rain decreases as snow increases, and the need to boil snow--which kills off bacteria--becomes more practical than digging under ice to gain water. No large-scale disasters can ever be avoided; they are facts of nature. And this seems very plausible given humanity's history.

Concerning an extension on option b, conflict could arise from a fight over who would gain control over the immune wolf--or plant, whichever is decided by the board--resulting in chaos or the amazing gathering and agreement of leaders. Everyone's character has unique personalities, so the outcome is all very dependent on the reactions of the players from the initial outbreak.

Just wanted to add my little bit of input :3 (Don't I just sound terrible? Helping to plan the outbreak of a disease >P)

Messages In This Thread