A New Home?
Character Name: Alyssum de Fonte
Character Birthdate (including year): December 21, 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci (Ortus)
Species: Coyote/Wolf hybrid (75% Southeastern coyote and 25% Great Plains wolf)
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). pottedsky@gmail.com">spottedsky@gmail.com or justcloudy.deviantart.com
Currently played characters: My first character, I'm so nervous. xD Please tell me if I submit something wrong.
How you found 'Souls: A friend of my showed it to me. I think she's going to join soon, too.
Initial post:
A steady beat of paws approached the border of the clan known as Inferni, the sun lowering down in the sky, bleaching the had-been blue sky with red and orange paint. Soon, the source of the paws stepped into an small, open clearing; a female canine in Lupus form, eyes darting around nervously. She had the appearance of a young coyote, with her larger ears, longish body, and narrow snout. But, she had a longer, plumier tail than some, and slightly taller size, because of the fraction of wolf blood that ran through her veins. She had heard from a lone wolf that she passed by the other day, that there was a coyote-dominant pack, or clan they liked to call it, was near the area. But, Alyssum de Fonte was starting to question her sanity of coming here as she looked on into the territory.

The loner wolf also had told her that the Inferni clan was a strong and proud group, but they also were fierce to others, especially wolves. She could see know that what he said was true. Skulls that suspiciously looked like mostly wolves', though the dusk could have been playing tricks on her, and red liquid that she was unsure if it was paint or blood covered a nearby tree as to set as a marker point, and maybe scare away passersby. If so, it was working on Alyssum, her ears flicking against the back of her head and tail tucking between her legs. But, she took what was left of her courage and stood there, waiting for maybe one of the pack members to come by. She wanted to join a group that had familiar people in it, since she was raised in a coyote group away from the lands of 'Souls, and didn't want to join a pack full of wolves. She yet didn't want to be a loner, either, since she did enjoy the company of others. Alyssum took a deep breath, and waited, glancing at the tree with skulls. She thought she could get used to their hollow eye sockets staring at her.

Messages In This Thread