A New Home?
OOC: Haha, I don't mind. The more the merrier. ^^
She blinked at the other female who entered; she would have thought the two were related because of their faint similarities, but Sepirah confirmed her thoughts by calling him uncle. "Well,"she spoke once more, directing her words to the female, though she didn't use a less respectful tone than what she used with Gabriel, pondering the idea. Her range of skills weren't all that amazing, since she was brought up in a traditional group of coyotes, who stuck to the olds ways instead of becoming more humanized. But, on the journey to 'Hogwarts, she did learn a couple of new things, though she doesn't see how they could be of much use. Alyssum continued to rack her brain for abilities that stood out the most in her, that shaped her into the person she was now.
"I can read and write well, but not as good as some, since my handwriting skills are still mildly developing, but its clear to read,"she stated. Then, the hybrid added quickly,"I'm good with small weapons that require close combat, like daggers and the such." She assumed this because, in her bipedal form, she usually used small silver dagger for hunting; she never did went hungry on her travels, thanks to her natural skills for that type of weapon. "I also can renew some articles of clothing into better shape. I'm trying to teach myself to make clothing from old tatters, but modesty aside, I'm still a beginner. I guess I can say I'm a quick learner, but, of course, there's some tasks I have somewhat difficultly in." There was a pause of silence from Alyssum as she tried to think of other things she was able to do, but other than the things she explained, any other canine could most likely be able to do it.
"I hope some of those things can contribute to the clan,"Alyssum concluded, feeling a little guilty that she didn't come more prepare than this. She should have known they would ask about what she can do for them, since they were providing things that would be costly. Now even more discouraged, she kept her muzzle shut, and listened for their say to these skills, if they would have the kindness to call them that.

Messages In This Thread