A New Home?
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Sorry for the bit of a wait. WC: 367 {3 points}

Sepirah was glad to see that Gabriel was there to see how she handled the new comers to the borders. Perhaps even though she was of the warrior tier, he would allow her to continue to bring more members to the pack lands. This female seemed as eager as she was to learn, but Sepirah was first in line. She wanted to learn how to fight from her uncle so she could become one of the best warriors in Mudbloods. She had already met with Hybrid and was beginning with him, so at least it was a start. Her golden gaze then moved from her uncle and over to the new comer herself. She didn’t look to bad and seemed to look like the more common coyote. The dark princess did her normal jesture of walking around just to see how she would react before taking her spot next to her uncle again. So far it seemed like she was alright.

Sepirah’s ears moved when the male asked her to show the new comer around the pack lands. She nodded and smiled. ”I’d love to Gabriel.” She then turned to the new comer and rose to her feet once more. ”Come on then. I’ll show you around Mudbloods. I can’t show you everything seeing as it’s getting late and I haven’t been everywhere myself but I’ll show you places I do know.” The dark princess began to head into the thick woods and lead her away from the skulled borders. She would turn her head around just to make sure that the coyote female was actually following her. She took a break to adjust her mask before continuing on. She would pause just to see if Gabriel wanted to come along, but she was sure he had other duties to attend to as well.

First on the tour was Sepirah’s favorite place to go in Mudbloods besides hanging out at home with her grandmother. This was Hades’ Beach. The dark princess paused and sat down in the sand before turning her attention to the other female with her. ”This is Hades’ Beach. A nice place to relax and play around, when it’s warm anyways.”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread