A New Home?
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: WC: 329 {3 points}

Sepirah was a bit disappointed to see that her uncle had to go and didn’t wish to join her. She wanted to impress her leader by showing the new comer around but she was sure he had other things to attend to. She would get another chance sometime soon and she would make sure that she would make him proud. She wanted to gain a spot in the higher ranks and this was one of the ways to do it. She was sure her work was not going unnoticed. The dark princess flicked her tail to make sure the new comer was following her. She would be failing her leader if she didn’t show the coyote around. There were so many places and such little time. It would be night soon and she wanted to show the female around before it got too late at night.

Sepirah came to the beach and let the female take her look before moving on. She could see a few stars appearing in the sky and the path before her becoming darker. She heard the female spoke and nodded. ”Yeah, the water is wonderful in the summer. It’s so warm and the perfect place to play. I normally only come here to train but I found it’s a much better place to just relax. The sand is a bit hard to land on.” The dark princess rose back to her feet and moved back to the woods. ”We better continue. We don’t want to be out here all night. I’m sure you’re tired and I got a place to stay until you find a nice home.”

She then passed by the mansion that her dreaded half sister. She wanted to pass by quickly and picked up the pace. ”Here’s a nice mansion that has some free rooms I think, moving on.” The jackal moved along, hoping the new comer would not question her actions and would just follow her along.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread