A New Home?
[html]

WC: 312 +3 OCC: PT: 6

Alyssum de Fonte

The young coyote looked over the beach. The dying sun was making the water shine, almost as bright as to one had to advert their eyes. She perked her ears as Sepirah mentioned that the sand was packed tightly, as Alyssum had never heard such a thing. The sand at beaches were usually loose and would stick to one's toes and feet. But, as she experientially pressed a fore-paw against the sandy ground, what the jackal hybrid said was true. Only tiny bits of sand had clung to her paw-pad as she raised it up inspected it. She shook it off absentmindedly, then looked up as the other girl rose.

When Sepirah spoke of how they couldn't stay much longer, she felt slightly discouraged, since she wanted to stay a bit longer. But, she also knew that the setting sun won't stay in the sky for much longer. And, when the black-coated female then said how she must be tired, it reminded Alyssum of her weariness, which made her even more weary as she thought about it more. As they trek, they came across what Sepirah called a mansion, which she guess what was the fabled D'Neville mansion, one of the few buildings that survived the near extinction of humans in 'Souls; it looked like it was in perfect condition, but it seemed that the other female didn't want to stay long. She did wonder why that the dark princess didn't explain much about it, but held her tongue about that.

As they walked further through Inferni territory, the coyote decided to introduce herself to Sepirah more appropriately, to break the awkward silence that the mention of the mansion produced. "I don't think you caught it back at the borders, but my name is Alyssum. Its very kind of you to show me around,"she said carefully, making sure she didn't say the wrong thing.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread