A New Home?
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Shall we end this soon? WC: 327 {3 points}

Sepirah looked back to the female as they passed by the mansion. She could see that she wanted to stay a bit longer and look at the mansion. As much as the dark princess wanted to get out of there to avoid conflict, she didn’t want to disappoint the new comer. She took a few steps away from the place and let the golden female take a look around. There was no need for the jackal to make a bad impression on the place. She was sure that Halo wasn’t the only one living there, but it was because of her that she didn’t want to return back here. The jackal yawned and laid down and waited for the female to be done.

Sepirah rose back to her feet once the female was done looking at the mansion and began to lead her back to way they came and back to the caverns that she called her home. Her ears moved when the coyote began to speak and said her name again. The dark princess smiled and nodded. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Alyssum. In case you missed it, my name’s Sepirah.” The jackal continued on thei way and continued to lead the female around.

Sepirah stopped in front of the caves and turned to Alyssum. ”Well this is the last stop on the trip. These are the caverns were a lot of the Inferni members live. I live here as well. I’m sure you can stay here until you find a more suitable place to live.” The dark princess began to lead her and looked for an empty place she could stay. So far it was taking a while but then she found a nice empty place next to her. The jackal turned to the golden coyote and flicked her tail. ”Here’s a nice spot. Perhaps you could stay here for the night and look for a better home in the morning?”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread