A trade to die for.
[html]
That's alright, I'm writing this before I head to work. I had a hard time replying to this, some parts confused me O.o; So let me know if my reply needs to be re-written. +3

He had pulled out a thread of rope which he found in the harbor of the town he left behind, and began to measure it out. What a necklace he would make! Bangle wondered what else he would add to it besides the finger bones as the center piece of it all, but that would be a concern for later. As he laid the rope in front of him, the coywolf pulled the knife from his waistbelt and cut the desired piece, scrapping the rest that would serve for nothing. And hey, it rather added a compliment to this.. metal junkyard.

Then he leaned over to take the skeleton hand from his satchel, and his ears perked at a voice. Lifting his head, he gazed upon a female who had entered the scene, and judging from her question, she was observing him. He looked at her like a deer would in headlights, then blinked. "Well 'ello th-" But he stopped, and immediately noticed the fault on the female's body. He couldn't help but be nosy. Silly Bangle. "What happened t' yer leg there, lass?" Immediately, his mind began to search for anything he might have had with him to help her, but he wasn't so shocked that he would stand up from his project. Of course, it wasn't an answer to her own question, just another question piled upon another.

It wasn't a fresh wound, that much he could tell, and even though he wasn't a healer of any kind, there was bound to be something he could use to help her.. For the right price, of course. His brows quirking with wonderment at how on earth she received such a bruising, he looked back up at her. "Oh, me? That wonderful feller o'er there!" He boasted, lifting the skeleton hand and pointing in the direction where he came from. Bangle snorted, then extended the skeleton hand as an extension of his own, in greeting the female. "Name's Bangle. Bangle Guffawri." He was sure she'd be creeped out by the hand, but Bangle liked to test others. Even if they were strangers.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread