another lonely day with no one here but me
[html]

ooc: sorry for the delay!

Skye frowned when he made that remark. What she wanted to say was that he did look pretty old - old enough to have a few gray hairs on his snout - but didn't say it. She didn't want him to get any more angry at her than needed, and what had already happened was enough. She simply huffed, a short, sharp breath blown out of her nose and said nothing.

But then he mentioned her 'leaderly duties', and she grew angry. "Like scouting out the area?" she said lightly. "Most everyone in my pack is new to Souls. I'm trying to help us get a general idea of the area. Which I should be doing right now, so...goodbye!" She didn't want to sound rude or abrupt, but Skye didn't like the black wolf at all so far, and he sounded like he didn't want to be around her, either. Besides, she really didn't want to make him more angry, and by staying she would do that inevitably. She waved at him (perhaps a bit sarcastically) and began to walk away.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread