Taking Stock
[html]

OOC Ending post, aye? (3 points)

“It’s mine? It’s really mine!” The ivory woman that was now mottled in an array of earthen colors ran down a couple stairs and beamed at Shawchert. He said it, there was no going back – this place was her’s! She had been excited and proud of the lighthouse that she briefly claimed as her home back in Cour des Miracles, but this place was even more of a dream. The lighthouse had been beautiful and romantic, if not a little run down like most old structures, but this place was full of books and storage space for new once! And it would take her at least... oh, at least a week to get through the entire stock here! Okay, if she stuck to her other pack duties and did not become a hermit like she had in the past, this hoard was going to last her a while.

“That would be spectacular!” In one fluid motion she leaped off of her perch halfway down the staircase, her arms outstretched, and like a pro, she collided into Shawchert and wrapped her arms and tail around him in a firm, joyful embrace.

“Can we start working on it tomorrow? I know a little. . .” she pinched her fingers together to punctuate her point, “. . . about carpentry from the lighthouse I was fixing up to live in back in Cour des Miracles. Oh, and look, over there, that wall would be perfect for someone to paint a mural. And that archway looks like it leads to a stock room, I bet there’s all kinds of supplies. Of course, anyone in the pack would be welcome to come in any time and borrow a book or sit down and read. Hmm, I think I will put some furniture there in case people want to take a load off. Oh, do you know how to mix mortar? I bet we could build a fireplace right there!” Still hugging Shawchert, she went on and on about her plans for the place and how great it would be. Somehow, she just knew she would get that pungent odor out, and that this would be a nice little haven for herself and the pack. The plans percolated – she had so many ideas, and to her, all of them were pure genius.

This little old bookstore was going to be grand.

“Ha-ha-ha! But right now, we both need a bath.”

<style type="text/css">
.orin-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#293412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orin-a01{width:400px; background-color:#8F9674; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/orintable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D3F29; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread