Salt and Seafarers
[html]
That's fine. <3 I'm sorry mine is so short. I'm really tired, but I wanted to get it up.

He tried valiantly to shake the briney and unpleasant fizz of seawater from his coat, shivering underneath of the movement. He tried to roll it off, but only managed to gather a dusting of sand and dirt atop his already mottled coat. It tasted gross, it felt gross, and he was starting to regret coming out there. After all, he wouldn't be wet if he had just stayed in Lunenburg.

Wallowing in his own misery, he didn't notice the stranger who approached until she spoke. "Hey there little guy." The joyful sound made him jump, scattering sand around in a small barrier as his eyes turned towards the cream female with her pink mane. "What are you up to out here all alone?" Warily, he just watched, refusing to answer for a long moment. After a moment to take in the strange appearance (he'd never seen dyed fur before), he relaxed. She was new, she was different, and he was sure curious. Gathering his courage, he jumped to his feet and shook the sand from his coat. "I'mma seein' dat ocean!" His voice was filled with excitement and joy as he spoke, trotting backward. He kept a wide boundary between himself and the woman; since Niro had talked to him about the bad wolves, he was cautious of any adult strangers, but he didn't want to seem unpleasant. "Who's you?"

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread