Salt and Seafarers
[html]
Her smiles eased his mind as he watched the pink-furred woman with wide, curious eyes. His tail started to wiggle in the sand slightly, leaving a small valley before he jumped to his feet and enthused about the ocean. She sat down, watching the expanse of salt water that stretched out before them. "I like to sit and look at the ocean too," she said, turning her eyes to him again. "And I'm Orin. Orin Takekuro." Hearing the surname of his newest friend, his ears perked forward to listen more intently.

"I'm a friend. I'm here in the Court trying to visit my brother, but I don't know where he is. His name is Niro." His tail started up at a motorboat pace. He didn't know Niro had a sister, but it certainly eased his worries towards the female. Happily, he trotted over to sit with her. "I know a Niros. He gotsa bird!" His voice overflowed with joy as he exclaimed his friendship with the older male; the topic was one that he was proud to mention.

As she continued to speak, his smile faded and his jaw dropped open. "Niro and I crossed that ocean." She asked if he knew where Florida was, the place they came from. He shook his head. "You gotta crossed dat ocean? Dats a BIG OCEAN!" He gaped at her, then at the ocean, as he tried to process the ability to move across it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread