Salt and Seafarers
[html]

His tail pounded furiously against the sand, scattering it all over as they talked about his friend and the birds. He was wary of the feathered critters, but didn't mind them from afar. And Marahute was special, since she was Niro's friend too. He was sure he could be her friend if he tried hard enough, even if she couldn't talk to him to play games. The stranger's story about trying to find an egg herself made him giggle. Chickens were food, not pets!

"I eated a chicken before." He nodded emphatically and pawed at the sand before melting under the hand of the woman as she scratched between his ears. His eyes rolled up to try and see her hand before he flopped into the sand and wiggled happily. Her story about the ship made his mind turn as he basked in the comfort of being pet. "Never see'd the ocean before King Vigi bringed me here." He glanced to her as she moved, watching her point to the horizon. Seafaring Luperci brought fantasies into his brain like talk of Knights like Haven. "I never see none, nope."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread