A Sky-high Dream
[html]

I have to admit that when I first saw 3,000+ words, I was like HOLY SHIT and then was scared to scroll down and read your post, lol! XD

Upon reaching the balcony, clawed hands gripped at the banister and Clover leaned her lithe frame slightly forward so that she could get a better look below. Straw eyes skimmed the area beneath her, before they came to rest on the sandy form of the unfamiliar female. After only a moment or two of hesitation, the women below turned her gaze away from her book and bright blue eyes found Clover. Instantly, the young Inferni coyote offered a smile to the girl below just as she was offering a greeting.

Fingers rose near the white headband to brush away some of the golden locks that fell near her straw eyes. "Hello there, dove," she called back lightly, for it seemed out of place to talk loudly in such a room as this. Clover was sure her voice carried down below just as well. "You’re from Inferni, right?" She hadn’t seen the woman amongst the clan’s lands prior, but the smell in the air told her this was the case. What she knew upon closer scrutiny of the girl was that she was around Clover’s age, if not slightly older than her. Similarly to Clover, her heritage seemed to be largely coyote, if not entirely. Lastly, Clover deemed her incredibly gorgeous with her dirty blonde hair cascading down her back as it did. She was instantly reminded of her sisters, her mother, and the other women of Juniper Peace. Her smile broaded, a sense of excitement flooding her veins now.

She slouched her frame, letting her elbows rest on the railing, and one ring-adorned hand supporting her chin as she looked down to the girl below. "I’m from Inferni too. My name is Clover." Straw eyes swept over the books surrounding the girl, and she wondered what it was that she had found, and if she had been looking for something in particular.

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread