A Sky-high Dream
[html]

WC: 243 OCC: I would be unsure of myself if it said 3000+, too. xD 243 words is two points, right? I just want to make sure so I don't give myself too much/little and make the people go through all my posts. And, the contest filter is making me put "seductively' smooth xD Ignore that.

Alyssum de Fonte

As the other female seemed to relax and quietly greeted her back, Alyssum let out a tiny sigh. She wouldn't admit, but a moment before, she doubted her nose and thought it was a hostile wolf from a different pack. But, as she greeted her back, all worries vanished. The young coyote looked over Clover, but not critically. She had similar hair color to her, but Clover's was a few shades darker and more golden brown. She decided she liked her braids, and would maybe ask her later how she fixes them. She had straw-yellow eyes, which reminded Alyssum of the wheat fields she saw in her travels to 'Hogwarts. And, by her facial features, it looked as if she was a Lykoi.

"Yes, I joined Mudbloods the other day," she whispered seductively smoothly. She felt calmer and more peaceful as she saw her smile grew for some reason as she looked over. Alyssum allowed her small smile to stretch more as she heard with her large ears that this woman named Clover was from her new home. "My name is Alyssum," she called softly back,"Alyssum de Fonte." She felt strange whenever she told people her last name. It was probably because she hears the same surnames many times, like Lykoi or de le Poer, but of course she wasn't too surprise that she heard no de Font. She was most likely, if not, the first one in her family to come to Nova Scotia.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread