A Sky-high Dream
[html]

Oh, not at all! And LOL @ the giant squid. I love the word filter contest. Also, this thread is awesome! Thanks for letting me join in. Big Grin

Clover could definitely understand Alyssum’s response, and she nodded her head slowly at the girl’s words. It had been months since she had left Juniper Peace, and Clover had spent quite some time on her own in the area. It wasn’t until recently that she had joined Inferni, and had a clan to be part of again. Though, Inferni was entirely different than Juniper Peace. So while Clover agreed that it was definitely nice, she completely understood how it was also different.

"Mm, I’m not really sure. I used to live with a small group of lovely people, but we would move around a lot. We’d only stay in one place so long, before it was off to another." It had, in fact, been in the former United States, but Clover had not been taught these names so she did not understand the location. As far as she knew, where she came from was somewhere distant. Though Alyssum had not asked Clover her reasoning for coming here, Clover continued on anyhow. "I only left because I was following my sisters. After we were got older and were able to shift, my siblings just one by one began to leave. I followed my sisters’ scents here, but by the time I got here they were both gone." Lifting her head from the cradle of her palm and once again standing at her full height, Clover merely shrugged her shoulders. "But I did find my dad. In fact, I guess I have a lot of family in Inferni. My dad was a Lykoi, and I’ve heard there are quite a few of them here." Maybe Alyssum didn’t want to hear all of this, but Clover was relieved to have someone to talk with. After all of her time as a loner, she had grown quite bored in her silence.

"Hold on one second, and I’ll come down," Clover suddenly declared, turning then and heading back to the stack of books she had collected. Gathering a few in her arms, the young coyote turned on her heels and headed for the staircase. It only took a moment for her to reach the bottom, and she let the books fall gently onto a dusty, old table once she was near Alyssum again. "What were you looking at?" She asked then, raising one ring-adorned hand and gesturing towards the book in the other Inferni girl’s hand, her bracelets dully clinking together.

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread