A Sky-high Dream
[html]

WC: 351 +3 OCC: I only have about sixteen words for the contest, but that's not much compared to others. And, no problem. Big Grin This is in fact my first thread since the joining one, so I'm having fun. PT: 17

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum listened to her story with quite some interest. It was fun to listen to other's tales, and trying to imagine in her head how it happen. She usually sees it as pictures, like a storybook story she read when she started reading (She of course, needed low-level books at that time). She was seeing in her mind figures that were grouped together, or as Clover called them, Juniper Peace, filled with coyotes that looked similar to her. Then as she described her sisters leaving, she saw a few of the coyotes slowly fade from the picture. Then, as the story turned, so did the image, of Clover traveling over various lands, first rocky ground like a mountain, then waves of wheat that matched the color of her eyes, since she didn't really describe her terrain which she came from. Then, she she reached the end of her history, Alyssum saw another group, all with reddish faces that featured in most of the Lykoi members.

She was thinking of sharing her history, but then again it was dull. It could wait for another time. Then, she watched her collect her own pile of books, and set them down on the dirty table. When Clover Love asked her about the book, it took her a moment to realize she was talking about the one she was holding. It confused her for a moment, since she had many books stacked next to her, and she was also holding her literature book, but she knew she wasn't talking about that. "I was looking through basic aerodynamics, for a certain topic. Once upon a time, a shared a night with an elderly wolfdog, and he told me a thing or two about humans. But, what interested me the most that they can fly, though they didn't have wings. Of course, this section it all about airplanes, which is a complex and boring topic. But, I finally found a book about a type of transportation called hot air balloon." Then, she snapped her muzzle shut, hoping she wasn't boring her with her rambling about flying machines.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread