A Sky-high Dream
[html]

WC: 333 +3 OCC: Pfft, it would be interesting thing to see; a canine flying over others' head, while the gawk in amazement xD Free rides, anyone? PT: 23

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum looked at Clover when she confirmed her thoughts, then looked back down at the human who's name was John. He looked sternly, as if he smelled something bad. But how could he smell anything, with a nose that looked like it couldn't smell something that was right under it? And how did he stay warm in the winter, being hairless? Many questions boiled in her mind, dancing on her tongue for them to be released and asked. But, she bit it down, and skimmed down the page that was opposite to the picture. As she stifled through it, it seemed that he made a balloon that won a race. Oh, so now humans raced in hot air balloons? How many were in that raced, she wondered. What material did that John Cooper used to make it?

She could sit there a ponder onto the night if Clover wasn't there. But, since she didn't want to be rude, she tore her eyes off of the pages and looked up to the tawny coyote. "It seems our human here raced hot air balloons, and he won a race. His prize was one thousand dollars, whatever that is." She thought maybe they meant sand dollars, but who would want a thousand seashells? Where would they have kept it? Again, Alyssum was letting her curiosity about humans get the better of her, and mentally shook her head of the thoughts. "Anyway, even if I wanted to, I couldn't possible create a hot air balloon. At least, not by myself. I would need a metalworker, for the frame, a weaver for the basket, since I'm certain there's nothing like that, even in Halifax." She could go on what she would need to even think about building a hot air balloon.

"Its certainly a very, very interesting thing to imagine, but I don't know if its a possible feat,"Alyssum said quietly, her lips tugging at their ends to form a frown, though she tried to seem light-hearted.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread