A Sky-high Dream
[html]

Sorry for the horrible, horrible wait! <3 +3

Clover listened to Alyssum interestedly as she talked of all the things that she would need in order to recreate one of the strange flying air balloons. It did sound to be pretty impossible, and the contraptions in the pictures were like nothing she had ever seen. If Alyssum was able to produce something like that, Clover was sure to look on in amazement. For now, staring down at the yellowed pages of the book, it was something very hard to imagine. "It would certainly be interesting to see," Clover replied softly, noting the light frown that had caught Alyssum’s features. It was clear that the girl wished she could attempt something similar to the hot air balloons, and Clover wished there was some way she could help her. But in the end, Clover didn’t really know how to do any of the things Alyssum had listed off.

So instead, Clover decided she would change their topic of discussion to try and lighten their moods again. She motioned back towards the books she had collected while upstairs, and lifted one from the table she had placed them on. "I was looking for stories," she repeated, "because I was hoping to give them to someone as a gift. I don’t know what he likes to read about, though, so I’ve just been picking out the ones that look the most interesting." Though it was a golden rule to do the opposite, Clover had been judging all of the books here by their covers. "This one is called Lolita", she informed Alyssum, waving the book in the air for the girl to see. "I don’t know what it’s about, but the name is so pretty I had to take it."

She offered the girl a sheepish grin then, before pulling herself onto the table (and using it as a chair) and letting her legs dangle over the edge. "This sure is an amazing place, huh, love?" Straw yellow eyes went past the coyote before her to sweep over the vast amounts of shelves and books. There were pages strewn everywhere, but somehow there seemed to be some magic in the mysterious allure of the building.

<style>
.cloverlovenever .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cloverlovenever p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloverlovenever b {color:#212e45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloverlovenever {background-color:#ba78a6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... enever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26191f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.cloverlovenever-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread