A Sky-high Dream
[html]

Table by Sie! /// I'm sorry for the wait. ;-; Bad weather where I live. SSWM: 185

Alyssum pushed back the thoughts about the balloon and focused at the book Clover pulled out. "Lolita does sound like a pretty name,"she agreed. She wondered, too, what it was about. Probably more interesting than a bunch of books about impossible things. The coyote also wondered who the person the female was talking about; she had still had yet meet many of her Clanmates, Clover being the first besides Sepirah and Gabriel. "I'm pretty sure he'll like it, though."

She follow the tawny canine's eyes as they beheld the library, and she couldn't help but agree me. "Yes, it is a wondrous place. The worlds that books can hold,"she murmured, closing her eyes for a moment, as if she was visiting another planet in her mind. "Its a sad thing, though, that some don't know how to visit these worlds. Even if they can barely read a few words at a time, it would be better than none at all." Alyssum did feel a little bad, remembering the time back in her old life, when she never even knew that a thing called a book existed.

<style>
.alyss-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alyss-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alyss-t49 b {color:#F9F68C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.alyss-t49 {background-color:#522E19; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20120A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.alyss-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.alyss-t49 .inner {margin:65px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread