A Sky-high Dream
[html]

Sorry about the wait. :3

The ideas that were blossoming in Clover’s head were wonderful. Now, not only did she have this idea about teaching the youth of Inferni the skills of reading and writing, but Clover has also thought that perhaps she might Harlowe a letter. It was nowhere near as a noble idea as Alyssum’s (of communicating with other packs) but it was the same principle. They could put their skills to use to communicate without having to see one another in person. It was a brilliant thought. Perhaps she would write Harlowe a note and stick it inside one of the books, so that he might discover it later when he was one his own. The corner of her mouth twitched to smile at the thought of it; she imagined the chartreuse eyed boy thumbing through the pages of the book to find her note.

She nodded her head in agreement to Alyssum’s words. "Yes, what a wonderful world it would be if everyone knew how to read and write." Pale yellow eyes turned to find the coyote girl next to her. "Perhaps we could offer to teach others – in Inferni, and outside, if anyone wanted to. I mean, if we taught one person in each pack how to write, then they could essentially go and teach others in their pack." Clover smiled at the idea. She loved the idea of spreading these valuable skills, almost as much as she loved the idea of spreading peace and love.

Gathering her books, she rose from her position on the table, eyes sweeping over the library once more. This would be all she could carry for now – she’d have to come back later if she wanted to bring more of the volumes back to Inferni. Brushing some of the burnt ochre from her face with a free hand, Clover sought the cool icy blue of the coyote girl’s gaze. "I think I’m going to head back to Inferni now, and bring these guys with me." She lifted the books slightly away from her chest to indicate what she meant. "It was lovely chatting with you, sweetheart. Maybe we could get together again and read sometime."

<style>
.cloverlovenever .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cloverlovenever p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloverlovenever b {color:#212e45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloverlovenever {background-color:#ba78a6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... enever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26191f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.cloverlovenever-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread