New everything
[html]
-300 words
Haha. <3 They totally are.

With a stretch of his front legs, he introduced himself and waited expectantly for her to give an answer in return. His tail wagged, thudding against the ground as she stood her ground near her home. He was happy to finally be faced by someone who was his age, and it showed in the way his tongue lolled to the side and the speed of his tail as it shook his body around from wagging enthusiastically. "I's Arnette." He was surprised when she gave him her own name, preluded by a sigh. Arnette was a nice name, something that sounded easy to say and sounded pretty. Like a flower or something that smelled good.

He sat firmly, looking up towards her from his position as his fluffy tail continued to beat the ground like a drum, crushing the little dying pieces of grass beneath it with each swift movement. That was, until Arnette voiced a question that made his movements cease. "Who'r your mama an' papa?" It rang hollow in his ears, bringing his mind back to the missing mother he had all but forgotten. His ears flattened out sadly and he turned his nose to the ground. "Ain' gotsa papa. Momma go'd 'way. I'mma live wit' King Vigi, mmhm." He nodded for extra emphasis, but his mournful posture didn't cease for a few seconds longer. Then, as if it evaporated miraculously, he shot up. "Does you like birdies?! I see'd a big birdy an' it was big!"

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread