New everything
[html]

OOC: OMG I’m 10 days LATE /slaps self… I am sorry I didn’t see that you replied to this… you should slap me some here and there if I’m more than 4 days late Sad

At Kam’s comment about tweeting birds being food she felt rather indignant, she knew birds weren’t food, not to her… they were too fluffy, and skinny, couldn’t even get meat off their bones and still be satisfied, but she said nothing, she just locked her jaw and stared at him. Her stare was one of absolute unhappiness, one that dared him to say more, but the time passed, and she would hold the grudge but there were better things to do.

As he bent down in play and asked her if she was too small, she growled a little in play as well as a challenge… she didn’t like being called to small, and knew she might get hurt, but that was the fun of playing… She jumped at him without a word, doubting she would make him move but, if she got him, she’d figure out what to do next…

<style type="text/css">
.arnettescroll .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; color:#000000}
.arnettescroll .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:10px; color:#3e4c56}
.arnettescroll b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#e0d4c1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.arnettescroll {margin:0 auto; width:472px; background-image:url(http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7852/arnettemid.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: vani, georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread