Welcome Home
[html]

OOC: It's alright. WC: 319 {3 points}

Sanuye took a short break in her blessing to check on her feline companion. She could tell from the puzzled look on his face that he was confused as to what she was doing. She smiled before offering a spot next her to her for Element so she could explain what she was doing. Once he was beside her, she turned her silver gaze back to the meet and pointed to it. ”I was blessing the meat. I do it every time before I have a meal. It’s just my way of showing thanks for the food.” She closed her eyes once more as she continued with the blessing. The hybrid closed her eyes before pulling out a small knife and cut into the meat. She offered some to Element before taking some and having a quick meal.

Once Sanuye was done, she turned back to Element and smiled. She didn’t want to head to the village unless her feline friend was ready to continue on. She raised herself up and headed back to her companion to make sure he was alright and had some food in his stomach. Niyol trotted up to her, happy to see her come by just as he always did. She could tell he was lonely all by himself. She pet his face as she waited for her friend to finish. Once he was done, the coyote moved back to the feline and smiles. ”Are you ready to head to the village now?” The hybrid moved away from her home and towards the village. She didn’t want to force him to walk all the way. She reached down to pick him up if he wanted to be carried, but would move her hands away if he didn’t want the hybrid to touch her. The tip of her tail wagged with excitement. She was happy to be sharing her tribe’s home with her new friend.

<style type="text/css">
.sanuye b {font-weight:bold; color:#7F0707; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sanuye .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sanuye p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sanuye {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#DC6403; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... bereal.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo. Yeah it sucks, so?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread