Battle of the Weeds
[html]

OOC That would be super awesome win time!! I already have her mentioning working on this in my newer threads. Hey, by chance would you like to wrap this one up since we got a good bit out of it, but with the bits of plot that are happening I'm almost a little overwhelmed on threads! wc 329

It would be amazing to be the pack historian! Orin's imagination swam with thoughts of what she would do. She was already beginning to dream up how she would organize the books and, OH! Did she have enough supplies? She had plenty to get started but a project like this would certainly demand only the finest materials. It would be work finding quality journals and good ink. At least if she could not find good enough ink she could make it. Perhaps she could even use the pigment from the berries Skye grew here? This garden truly was a wonderful thing, and she wondered if Skye really knew to what extent the plants could be used. If she did not know now, then she would in the near future! Though Skye would probably be educating her on some aspects of the crops as well... like how useful they were as food!

“I already have most of a map of Thornbury done, and I could log a list of members. Oh! Birth dates. Mateships. Puppies!” She giggled at the thought of puppies. She so loved children though hardly had any experience with them.

She turned and trotted to the edge of the garden, completely lost in thought now. After a moment, she turned back around and gave Skye a wide smile that seemed to also have a bit of apology hidden within. “Oh, Skye, I'm so excited. I can't think of anything else right now. You wouldn't be offended if I took off to start right now, would you?” She cocked her head, looking hopeful. The glint in her eye corroborated the truth in her words; if she stuck around, she would be a total space case.

Even now, as she looked at Skye and awaited to be dismissed, it seemed like she was far away. She probably wouldn't even hear the answer. As it was, she was poised to go, and had forgotten to collect her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.orin-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#293412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orin-a01{width:400px; background-color:#8F9674; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/orintable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D3F29; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread