making amends
[html]
ooc;; <333

Cinnamon backed ears perked forward and a frown immediately marred his lips. There was no other choice? There was always a choice. Setsuna should not be expected to hunt for herself and her companion, especially when the companion was a large wolf. There was no way he would let her accept that there was no other way. It was a stupid concept anyway, because she lived in a large pack of wolves with a lot of hunters. If she really was that hungry all she had to do was ask- it was their job to hunt for the members of Dahlia de Mai. But his mind threw back at him the memory of her telling him that she was a leader and nothing more. She was a proud creature and asking for help was never going to cross her mind. However, Saul allowed a small smile to grace his lips as he looked up at her once more.

"Perhaps it is not your only option."

He stated simply. He would not elaborate unless she asked him to, and therefore any answer he gave her she would not be able to get mad at because she had asked for it. Although young, the Stormbringer had a swift mind and he was a very fast learner. She proceeded to answering his other question and a smile raced across his lips as he heard Nayru. Nayru was one of the first wolves he'd met in Dahlia aside from his reunion with his aunt. She was nice enough but totally off-limits to him. It was clear as day that Gideon was obsessed with the black and white girl and therefore she was untouchable. Saul would never step on his brother's toes in such a manner. Still he glanced back up at the Japanese girl with a soft light in his eyes.

"Nayru is lovely. And Poppy is a sweet girl- I met her when she was just tiny. They've grown a lot since then."

Saul offered by way of an answer to her. He was surprised she had been to the borders, it didnt seem logical that she would coop herself away in her house for a long time then suddenly visit the borders. But if thats what had happened then so be it. A soft voice came to him and he allowed his smile to drop from his face as she asked him if he was okay. Was he okay? He still couldnt loosen his firm hold on the obsessive routine that locked his morning into repetition. He was still a total neat freak and a perfectionist and his sister was still missing. Ascher was never around and Gideon was too busy with his pups and if truth be told Saul had no close friends. Bris was pregnant and busy with her relationship to Conor. He rarely spoke to anyone for days at a time. But otherwise he was well. A small nod was given as he went to answer her.

"I am well Miss Tsuki. I miss the company of my brothers and aunt but I have begun learning skills and that takes up most of my time. Sometimes I feel lonely though..."

It was harder than he thought to admit that sometimes he felt alone. But he did and Tsuki was a friend, albeit a very fresh one. A self pitying smile graced his lips for a fraction of a second before he shrugged his right shoulder as if it didnt matter. He would get over it soon, surely.

word count;; 411

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread