For Blue Skies
[html]

OOC Bao's gonna be chattin' in Italian from time to time. c:
Sorry for the badness. I had muse when I started it, but then it sort dwindled away and came back. Edit/ why the flip is the image not showing up? I see it when I look at my posts, but not in threads...

As always he rewarded that nasty habit as he inhaled and exhaled the intoxicating smog. God must have been laughing at him and all the others by now, taking on the lives of humans and picking up these little weird, odd, or nasty habits. He wondered, was God a wolf, too? When he was younger his mother would often speak aloud from a book titled "Bi" something and it always mentioned this God fellow. Apparently He was the creator of every single thing. The book always fascinated him, but he was always too afraid to read it.

The boy dropped the cancer stick and crushed it with his paw. He had learned the hard way if you didn't crush the cigarette it would burn the area around it to the crisp. He cleared his throat and flattened his ears back as he started to walk. His wandering ultimately brought him to the lodge, this would be the second time he encountered the building.

Empty was it? He took the chance and went towards the house pulling the door open and walked inside. The inside was ever large and dust was all too thick in the air making it clear little, or none inhabited it. Animal skin rugs dotted the floor accompanied by animal heads mounted on the walls, he had to admit he was intrigued by the heads. Who would ever want to put heads on walls? It was barbaric, but he really couldn't say anything about what one did with their kill since he often played with his when he was younger. He never played with a job though, no sir.

Bao marveled at the heads for the longest time before tearing his odd colored gaze to some stairs than to an entrance way. He stared again unsure of to do then finally moved into the entrance way and disappeared into what was the dinning room. Back in Italy he often stayed in old 'cas if a job lasted a long time and this place had a totally different look and feel to it than a 'ca. Well, really almost everything was different to him.

He had made way into the kitchen now and was picking through draws and what not assuming it was okay for him to nose around since this was on family lands. Like the child he hid in himself he was ever curious about things when he was alone, or with someone he could let his guard down with. So it was only natural that he would be snooping though things that were abandoned.

Finishing looking around he moved out of the kitchen and back into the main room where he crept up the stairs. Curiosity was definitely taking the best of the Italian at the moment and he became somewhat oblivious to the fact that another could find him and witness his other side.

<style>
.bao-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-t49 b {color:#A5BDD8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-t49 {background-color:#1B222A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A5BDD8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#495563; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread