The Moon's Grace
[html]

ooc: wc 300+

Time Goes Faster

As Geneva spoke she listened in silence, nodding her head now and then with each fact the wolfess gave her. Ten, that was a rather small pack, but she liked the thought of having a decently sized pack, you could get to know everyone a bit better that way, if only just a tad. That was better than nothing. Two pups? Tala didn't exactly have lots of time spent with pups in the past, not since she was one herself. "That sounds great to me, and I'd love to get to know the pups if I could, if only just an introduction of sorts." The wolfess smiled, taking a break from chewing on the small bone to speak and give a smile.

As Geneva explained the alliance with the AniWayans Tala looked at her and nodded to herself, she would surely keep all of this in mind. It was important after all, to know as much as you could about not only your own pack, but the others around it. Without that knowledge you might as well me blind, deaf and mute. Tala felt a cold breeze run across her fur as she continued to learn from Geneva. "It looks like I chose the right place to call home then." She was generally a peaceful wolf, but when it came to it the girl could at least defend herself and what she cared for.

Seeing as she was done with the hare Tala let the scraps of bones and fur be pushed to the side as she pulled her body into a sitting position. Both talking with Geneva and eating was a very successful, and enjoyable evening in her eyes. She couldn't have asked for that little expedition from the tower to go much better than it had. "Thank you for this Geneva, for showing me around and for the hunt. I had fun." The amber orbs seemed bright as she spoke, her words wee genuine.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread