When two pups collide ,
[html]

Hope you like it. <3 398 words...

Poppy was hard at work, her furry puppy face scrunched up in concentration. It required all of her attention, the task she had at hand, and she wasn't about to quit. How could she, when her sanity was at stake? She had a lot on the line, here! She absolutely had to fix this dilemma!

At this point in time you may be starting to wonder just what wasn't right in Poppyland? Well, funny you should ask! The thing is, for the past hour now Poppy had been lying on her bed, bored out of her mind. Most wolves would probably use such a time to reflect on choices they had made in the recent past, or perhaps catch up on much needed sleep, but Poppy was not most wolves; she absolutely positively needed to find something to do - someone to play with... and fast!

Magnolia wasn't around and neither was Foxglove, so they wouldn't be victims of her randomness... her mother and Pippa were busy; she didn't know very many of her pack members well enough to ask them to play with her... Oh!

Poppy as brilliant when she put her mind to the test, which was why seconds later she had bolted out of the door, in search for one person who she knew she could count on to relieve her boredom. Range Soul - he was another puppy who, although was not part of Poppy's litter, had been born not too long before her. He lived in this pack and... Poppy just had to find him. She really did hope he wouldn't find it strange that she, a complete stranger, was coming out of nowhere asking if he wanted to play a game with her.

He wouldn't mind. Poppy was Poppy; everyone wanted to play with her! Or so she told herself. "Range!" she squealed as she spotted the light-colored wolf nearby, running as fast as her tiny legs could take her until she was near enough to launch herself and tackle him to the ground. "I'm bored and want to play! Play with me?" the two month-old asked, dragging out the word 'bored' to show just how badly she needed him. Let me tell you, she needed him very badly! He was all the hope she had left to save her from dying of complete and utter boredom! He wouldn't let her down, now would he?

<style type="text/css">
.poppyfield .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#5c4527}
.poppyfield .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding:8px; color:#5c4527}
.poppyfield b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #5c4527 1px 1px 1px; color:#980b03; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poppyfield {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#91a686; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2vrwjkh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #980b03; padding: 0px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: tahoma; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread