When two pups collide ,
[html]
S'okay, mine isn't wonderful either. x: WC:246

His roused tail came into view as he sat up, his belly bloated from a snack he had found earlier. He wasn't a very good hunter, but some times he got lucky. He didn't really have his nursing teeth anymore and the ones that replaced them weren't very good for tearing. "I play a lot of games with my sisters; hide and go seek, chase, play-fighting... we even rolled around in a patch of mud once! Oh! We also tell stories. We mostly do that one after Mama tucked us in for the night but..." He leaned forward to hear more, but she quickly cut herself off. Her musical words gave him the okay to play with her just like he did with Melee.

"Okay! Lets play hide n' seek! I run, and you track with you're nose to find me!" The last sentence had been some thing he had took from Nayru when she was giving him tips on how to hunt. "We’re going to have to track it down. Use your nose." It fit very well with what he was trying to explain, which new words didn't always do. Before giving her a chance to reply, Range darted off. Of course he tripped over his paws and anything else larger then a loaf of bread, but he eventually found a decent spot to hide. He threw himself behind a large rock, his ears showing just over the top as he sat and waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread