Turn your face to the light
It became abundantly clear to the gray female that this explanation was all that Davyn had to offer her. Although she craved more answers, she accepted what he had to offer her. It was adequate, and she felt instinctively that he would be a good addition to Phoenix Valley. She knew that as he grew stronger he would branch out and try to make himself useful. In return, Phoenix Valley would be a home to him, and their pack would be part of his support group.

Geneva nodded, and then she spoke. "I welcome you into our ranks as Loas. As you show more skill and dedication, you may move up in the ranks, if that is your wish." She smiled at him quietly, glad that he would at least have shelter and time to recuperate. Perhaps then he would be able to regain his sense of direction. She sensed that he had been lost for some time. "If you ever have need of me, I am usually around the Ranch House, with my son. I would recommend that you acquaint yourself with Jefferson, the Patriarch and leader of this pack."

Geneva considered Davyn for a few minutes more. "Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you." Her words were sincere. She did not want to see Davyn suffer, but she knew that her skills were limited. Still, she could guide him through the territory, provide him some measure of comfort as a companion and pack mate, and perhaps get to know him.

Messages In This Thread