She's OLD!
I understand it's frustrating for the SA to hear us complain, and I hope that it's taken seriously. I do not intend to apologize for stating my annoyance with it, as I have a right to state it, just as anyone else does (and has), and just as anyone can defend it if they wanted, as well. I'm also aware that there is an end date listed, however, I had hoped that someone would have found them all so that the contest could end early. That is what I meant by hoping it would have ended by now. I have to admit, I really do not appreciate feeling like I am wrong for disliking the contest that tampers with my posts. I was always under the impression that we were allowed to express our opinions and shouldn't feel as if we're wrong for having them, but if I'm wrong, I would like to be corrected. I have not been saying anything akin to "Wow, the SA sucks for this" or "The contest was the worst idea ever and whoever thought of it is stupid." I'm just stating my displeasure at having my posts changed on me, particularly because d.og is one of the words that gets changed, so it takes a lot of effort to post for Vigi since I use that word a lot in his posts. =/

Messages In This Thread