I believe in nothing
[html]
:3 Awesome to see you guys here ^^ More members may join or happen upon the group as well. Free posting order; post at will. :]

She had expected to see Theodore this day, having met and spoken to the male the day before. He had a smooth way of talking that had made her laugh; she enjoyed picking his words apart and turning the tables on him when she could. The nickname "Piggy" that she had given to the male was one of her ways to try and gain at least a little bit of control over him; she felt that he didn't appreciate the name she'd given him. "Hello, Pig. Glad to see you here. She said, grinning.

Naniko considered howling to make her presence known to any other creatures in the surrounding areas, but thought again when another voice sounded from behind her. She turned to see another luperci coming toward her and Pig and turned to raise her hand in greeting. "Hey there, lady. You're not interrupting anything much...I was havin' a bit of a meeting here. Lookin' to start up a pack with my sister and a few others. I've got some food stored back at our camp, so you could stick around for that if nothing else." It was a sort of an offering, anyway. Free food for having a listen.

After the tribunal had been poisoned, she, Selene, and Azalea had set off with the two pups. They hadn't told many others that they were leaving and had abandoned the pack quickly after making the decision. The pale female had been a maker of poisons and had been considered a suspect in the crime, so they had thought it best to leave. She had originally planned on leaving with Azalea, but her sister had wanted them to stick together. She had only had a few months of time with Selene, and had readily agreed for the wolfess to accompany her as well.

Her sister was just coming back from scouting, and she slid the basket down from her back to set it on the ground in front of them. The pups were sleeping for now, but if Selene wanted to check on Juju then she wanted to make the pups accessible to her. Naniko was used to the way that Selene traveled and didn't notice anything different about it any more. Family was family, and she was glad to have found another of her own. "We've got a few guests, Sis." She said quietly. A chorus of curses caught her attention next and her ears perked in the direction of Demi. The voice sounded familiar...but who was it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread