I believe in nothing
[html]
You guys are super posters! and LOL, Demi is hilarious.

It seemed like some kind of a family reunion! She hadn't known whether she might see any of her children after leaving the lands, and to see one coming toward her just as she was getting back was a huge surprise. Despite some of her wrongs in the past, the female truly did care about her children. She often worried about where they were and what they were up to, as many were now adults. What were their lives like? But she was afraid to reach out to them. Perhaps once the pack was more established she would be able to branch out and search for them in the surrounding areas. Or she could send another wolf out to look for them, she supposed.

Harlowe was much, much bigger than she remembered, but she would never forget that scent. The smell of family. She could hardly believe that she was here, hugging her child, after her time away. The normally gruff female displayed a small moment of weakness as she threw her arms around her son, hugging him tightly against her. "Oh, my baby boy. You've grown up! How did you manage to find me?" If she could have cried, she probably would have, despite the many strangers about. "You have a new little brother..and a cousin, as well" She informed him, pointing down to the basket with the slumbering pups in it.

Naniko released him in time to see Demi stumbling toward the group, watching as Teddy helped her up. When he had called her the Ugly lady she had simply smiled back at him, getting used to his way of talking. The females had kept in touch with Selene's daughter in the cult-pack, but hadn't expected the girl to want to follow them to the new packlands. If they had known, she would have tried to wait for her or would have just invited her to come with them from the start. Better now than not at all, though! She greeted the odd medicine-woman with a raised hand, waving as her niece was reunited with Selene.

She didn't want anyone to feel ignored or out of place, and as the talking and reuniting was taking place she cleared her throat. She wished to make it clear exactly why they all were there, and what the plans were for the group that she wished to form. They were practically on top of the area in which she hoped that they would live, the underground tunnels. It made sense to her; they would provide a shelter to the wolves as well as a route of escape if they ever needed it. There were an infinite number of tunnels that extended deep into the mountain, and she felt that it would support a good-sized pack.

"Can I have everyone's attention? It's good to see so many of you here today. This is the first meeting of the wolves of Anathema." She said. The name had come from a culture that she knew much about from her readings, the ancient Greek culture. "I was looking for some input and support from anyone wishing to join with me to make this happen. I'd like to house the pack somewhere nearby...very nearby, in fact. Beneath our feet, in the underground tunnels. They would provide us protection from other packs and shelter. It would be unlike any place I've lived before, but I think that it could work for us." The female said, speaking to the entire group.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread