I believe in nothing
[html]
yar

Her eyes beamed as her mother gave her that hug she had grown accustomed to. Again demi didn’t like walking on her hands but she had learned enough to pull it off from her crazy mother. But for now she just hugged her mother’s legs since that was the only thing she could for the time being. Cocking her head to the side she smiled down at her mother before looking back up to Autie Nani making her soapbox speech. Not before she gave mother a head shake no to her question about her brother, a slight hint of sadness broke through in her eyes but it didn’t remain long.

Finally she grew bored of the end of the earth talk, it was all flattering she knew but it wasn’t her style. Reminded her of some silly books she had read on war and brothers in arms. It all just seemed like talk to her. They surely had no idea what they were in for with this packs rules. Demi had a good guess the direction of the clan and only smiled pleasantly as her eyes wandered from guest to guest mentally taking note of each on, grading them on her like and not like gauge. The goddess often went on looks alone or simple actions that spoke volumes. The boy who ran up to Naniko dropped right down to the bottom of the list, while she loved her mother and had embraced her she still was astounded that a man his age would act in such a way. The others she was hit or miss on, the women she didn’t know in the back seemed odd to her and thus she filled her away under *need more information*.

Then there was tall dark and handsome who was so thoughtful to help her. Already she knew she might be able to get away with much with him. The black male seemed to have already worked out some position or purpose, seemingly he guarded them, maybe the HMIF (head mother****** in charge) as far as males go. Her analytical mind already twirled around running the benefits and disadvantages but the biggest part of it was… he reminded her of her brother, maybe not from his color, because her brother was white when he didn’t stain himself. No but his size reminded her of him. This tall dark male was filled away under *work in progress*.

Finally she walked up to her Aunt, cocked her head to the side and grinned “I guess this whole big new family your making will need someone to heal their ills?” everything with her about her art was sarcastic “I’m told there are many um future prospects in this lands for study? If your leading then I guess I have no choice to support my family” Demi offered her aunt a smile before excusing herself to go back to her things.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread